MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Desktop Screenshots ITT

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 10:50 PM   #70 (permalink)
D.P.
Delicious Pudding

D.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The ForumD.P. Lord of The Forum
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by plazzman View Post
The fact that there's an option for users to revert to PC just kills Mac.

Mac is for people who just want to be very basic with their usage and upload some crap into their stupid iTunes. PC and Linux are for the big boys
There there, I still have my pc. My mac is just faster and easier to use. And there are a whole bunch of widgets for every little thing you need. I mean everything.

I used to listen to music while I slept through my pc (it just helps me sleep) but I would always have to turn over because of the light, and the following morning my comp would be dead. But, I recently got a lil suttin that allows me to leave the music running and have the mac closed at the same time. And not only that. I can also set it up so that after a certain time, it can shut itself down. Ahh..my mac.

EDIT: Lol, wth do I have a question mark in my post title? Must have been by mistake..

Last edited by D.P. : 03-04-2009 at 10:53 PM.
D.P. is offline   Reply With Quote