MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Desktop Screenshots ITT

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #71 (permalink)
plazzman
-I came|I saw|I failed-

plazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchableplazzman Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.P. View Post
There there, I still have my pc. My mac is just faster and easier to use. And there are a whole bunch of widgets for every little thing you need. I mean everything.

I used to listen to music while I slept through my pc (it just helps me sleep) but I would always have to turn over because of the light, and the following morning my comp would be dead. But, I recently got a lil suttin that allows me to leave the music running and have the mac closed at the same time. And not only that. I can also set it up so that after a certain time, it can shut itself down. Ahh..my mac.

EDIT: Lol, wth do I have a question mark in my post title? Must have been by mistake..
I personally think Mac's suck for GFX, only thing good is the clarity. But it's very unergonomic. And the reason I think it's so "quick" is because there's almost nothing on it. Macs are so linear it's scary. You can't do shit to them, and you have to only use what Mac gives you. There's like zero customization.

And trust me, your Mac will slow down as it ages. And there's nothing like a lagging Mac.
plazzman is offline   Reply With Quote