MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Lose overall body weight?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2006, 11:10 AM   #7 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
I was in Britain a little bit last year and I came across this French sport called Free-running, which is the most awesome way to keep up cardio and muscle, as well as being incredibly enjoyable.

www.parkour.com is a good place to check it out.

For the most part, I suggest cutting down on portion sizes and eating more green vegetables. I know that it's hard to see a point in eating veges, because people feel like if they stay away from sugars and that stuff they'll be fine. What you eat is more important that what you don't eat.

Also, I'm 5'8" and thick. I like to tell myself that it's mostly muscle, I do 30 minutes on the treadmill running full speed on some days, but treadmills get boring, so get outside and do cardio outdoors, it's much more fun.
there was a SCION car commerical that showed som free running it is considered an Extrewme sport as the idea is to not run on flat ground.. its pretty cool and would be an awesome workout..

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote