MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - IronMan's Log

Thread: IronMan's Log
View Single Post

Old 07-07-2006, 10:20 AM   #16 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
Since I got back in the states about six months ago I've been doing free-running, which is a european sport, also known as Parkour. I've been on it on my own time as a way of keeping up my cardio and toning the whole body.

Parkour is basically a martial art within itself. It's called "modern ninjutsu" by some, but mostly it's just the art of movement. It's the way of getting from point a to point b with absolute grace and doing things that we don't think about. It's like a sport where all you need is your body and the cityscape.

I know that my approach sounds a little bit far fetched, but if anyone is interested I can start a thread on Parkour as a park of MMA training, which is what it is becoming for me.
go for it I am some what familiar with Free running but do not know the details

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote