MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nintendo Wii

Thread: Nintendo Wii
View Single Post

Old 12-24-2006, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
linkster01
Flyweight

linkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enough
Nintendo Wii

I just played the wii for about six hours at my in laws house and I thought It was awesome. This has to be the future of gaming as we know it. Why would anyone drop 600 bucks on PS3 when all you get is the same stuff in a shinier package? The Wii has motion sensitive games that react to your movements. The boxing game was what got me hooked! It was a lot of fun to coach other kids on how to keep there hands up, and work there jab! Any way I know there is a lot of people who are passionate about their ps3 and xbox 360 and I was just wondering why???
linkster01 is offline   Reply With Quote