MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - SuperFights For '07

View Single Post

Old 12-25-2006, 09:21 PM   #28 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo412
Lol someone that only knew JJ would get mauled to look what happened to Gracie when he fought Hughes.
Jiu Jitsu is only ineffective by itself when your opponent is skilled in it as well and knows how to defend it (as all modern MMA fighters do). Against anyone else, it's devastating.. watch that same Royce Gracie in the 1st 3 UFCs if you doubt it.

Karate and TKD are ineffective against anyone period. Or for that matter Aikido.

And before anyone goes off on me for trashing these disciplines, let me say that they are great as sport and exercise, and for building discipline, responsibility and coordination. I just think some people see them as these awesome killer styles, and that will lead to them getting their butt kicked.

Last edited by Liddellianenko : 12-25-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Liddellianenko is offline   Reply With Quote