MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Affliction Gift Cert $200 sell for ONLY $170

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2009, 05:26 AM   #2 (permalink)
bail3yz
Banned

bail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crossesbail3yz Is Respected By All He Crosses
I'd recommend selling it on ebay where there's some protection for both you and the buyer.

You are crazy if you think just because someone has alot of posts that they wont rip you off.

You could also probably get more then $170 for it on ebay.

EDIT: along time ago I use to be a member of this poker forum.. and this very respected member.. with a very high post count.. who I talked to all the time on IRC and on the forum.. was going to quit poker and go back to university.. So he wanted to sell his two new 21" monitors that he used to play a ton of poker tables at once.. and buy a laptop for school. I agreed to buy the monitors and a video card for $900. I sent him the $.. and the degenerate gambling piece of shit ripped me off haha
bail3yz is offline   Reply With Quote