MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - foods for the day

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2009, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
enufced904
Flyweight

enufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enoughenufced904 will become famous soon enough
Since you are so young and apparently very active, I would actually try to eat a little more. Add more veggies throughout the day.

Even though you are 133 and close to the BW weight limit I would try and gain a few pounds of muscle. I know cutting weight isn't the healthiest but even now, amateurs are starting to cut 10+ lbs for a fight. You would be a very small fighter in that weight division.

To gain [muscle] weight, I would say to eat anywhere from 500-1000 calories over what you have already calculated. Adjust accordingly to how your body reacts.
enufced904 is offline   Reply With Quote