MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2009, 02:34 PM   #101 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Blood- that's sounds like a very good book.

HeavyRob- What's House of Leaves about?

I just finished the 5th book of the Wheel of Time- this series is kickass and just keeps getting better- a lot stuff keeps getting added to the story line making it somewhat complex but very very interesting and entertaining. The books are long, average around 1,000 pages, but they're very worth it.

Trying to decide whether to go right into book 6 or take a small break to read Persian Fire, a history book on the Persian Empire or the lastest Star Wars book. Even as a huge fan of SW I will freely admit that most of the books are not great and many of the writers used are crap- but like a woman drawn to Danielle Steele books I've read all the SW books and will continue to do so.