MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2009, 09:19 PM   #107 (permalink)
BloodJunkie
OG Heavy Hitter

BloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By AllBloodJunkie Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemanCometh View Post
I just started George RR Martin's Fire and Ice series-A Game of Thrones.I like the way it is written so far with each chapter written in someone else perspective. My wife ordered me the rest of the series that is in paperback.

I am awaiting the final in the Godless Triology by Brian Ruckley. Anyone else here check them out its a lot like Fire and Ice but with some pretty cool twists. I must admit I don't read a lot of Sci Fi Fantasy and have thought about the Wheel of Time series-how many books is it up to or did he finish it?
There's 11 in the series right now and supposedly 1 more to come which will be the final book in the series.

I enjoyed the Song of Fire and Ice series. Let me know what you think when you are done with that first book.

Credit to Toxic for the sick sig!
BloodJunkie is offline   Reply With Quote