MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Simple PS2 Question?

View Single Post

Old 12-26-2006, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
If it's your new PS2 that you're talking about, your system should be fine. However, your games may not be in the best shape. If you here a "clicking" noise coming from your system and you know your discs are worn out/scratched/dirty or otherwise, it's the laser lense trying to find a place to actually read the game.

May be time to replace the disc, or (if you have faith in them) time to get a Disc/Game doctor. It'll buff out the first layer of the disc, and after you polish it, it may be able to help bring your games back to life.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote