MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - SOTW - Vote - 3/09/09 - 3/13/09

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Gara
MMA Fanatic

Gara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura aboutGara has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation SOTW - Vote - 3/09/09 - 3/13/09

Please Vote For The Best all around SOTW entry in your opinion to decide the winner of this weeks SOTW...Cheers!

Gara

Toxic

*NOTE : Due to some entries that did not follow the rules of submission the entries were in fact disqualified which is really disappointing due to the fact it was over half of the entries.

Members Disqualified :

"These Entries were disqualified due to no names on the entered sig"...
-NikosCC
-Norway1
-Steph05050
-D.P.
-chuck8807

"Upon Further inspection the following entries were disqualified due to over size limit"...

- jakeovgy

ALL VOTES FOR A DISQUALIFIED ENTRY WILL BE NULL IN VOID AND NOT COUNT

"I'd just like to add my thoughts on this SOTW as I don't know if I will host another one. I can not believe that many members did not follow the rules and wer DQ'd. All the entries were great IMO but even in a MMA match no matter how good the fighter is if he does not follow the rules set 4 the match he will be Disqualified as did most of the entries in this SOTW"...

Last edited by Gara : 03-14-2009 at 10:14 AM.