MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - I just picked up RE:5....

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2009, 02:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
screenamesuck
Banned

screenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crossesscreenamesuck Is Respected By All He Crosses
I just beat it actually. I'm going back through trying to unlock all the other stuff. Apparently you are able to unlock another story mode for the girl after you play through the game with one of chris' unlocked outfits I think. There is a whole lot of stuff you can unlock, so I'll be playing this for awhile. I also gotta go back through and play the game on the Veteran difficulty. Overall I enjoyed the game a lot. I suggest playing on the hardest difficulty, because Normal can be to easy at times.
screenamesuck is offline   Reply With Quote