MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Supplments that work and dont work!

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2009, 10:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
MMAMenslage
MMA Fanatic

MMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enoughMMAMenslage will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Make me
OWNED!!!

Anyways, don't be so sure to just disregard Creatine and other supplements. There is a 22 year old dude in my gym who gained over 35 lbs of muscle over the summer. He used Nitrix, N.O. Xplode, Cell Mass, True Mass, Syntha-6, Axis-HT, Animal Pak, The whole Trifekta stack, and some other stuff. I could literally see a difference each week, it was insane.

Creatine is scientificly proven to work. Either, you went with cheap junk creatine, you are a non-creatine responder, you were using other supplements that screwed up your creatine, you didn't work hard enough, you didn't use it long enough, you overtrained, you screwed up omn your creatine dosage, or you are just so friggin lazy you wont buy creatine so you wanna discredit it.
MMAMenslage is offline   Reply With Quote