MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post your favourite video games

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2009, 02:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
The Half-Life series. All of them. I love them and can't wait to see what comes next.

Elder Scrolls Oblivion is an awesome game as well. working on playing it through a second time with a different character.

Titan Quest and Titan Quest-Immortal throne Excellent game. Kept me occupied playing all sorts of different characters for many evenings

All those early FPS games like Doom and Wolfenstein 3d. I played the hell out of them and have been addicted to that type of game ever since.

Mario Brothers, The original. I still bust it out and play sometimes.

We used to stay up all night and play the mega-man games as well. We would rent them and then play all night to beat them.

Anyone remember RadRacer? man I loved that game!! I got some serious blisters on my fingers playing that!
Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote