MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ten BJJ moves every cop should know...with a twist

View Single Post

Old 12-27-2006, 08:34 AM   #33 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
im sorry but for law enforcement it would be stupid to try and grapple some one and get into a submision match with them. I dont think any of you guys here are cops but when you enter into a grapeling fight your assuming no one else is going to be involved. Grappeling is all well and good but in this line of work closing the distance and taking them down is not a smart thing to do especially when I have a belt full of tools that can easily deal with situations with out me having to get my uniform dirty.

Also remember the guard is a nuetral position in grappeling but in real world situations it is a disadvantageous position. Your not on a mat you might possibly be on concrete on glass or lord knows what. Also im not going to pound the crap out of some one when I have alot of weapons available to me. The best one being back up.

Last edited by mrmyz : 12-27-2006 at 08:38 AM.
mrmyz is offline   Reply With Quote