MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - my routine

Thread: my routine
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2006, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
linkster01
Flyweight

linkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enoughlinkster01 will become famous soon enough
looks good
Couple of points from me, try to keep your chest and shoulder workout a couple of days apart. Both muscle groups help press and push so its better to separate and isolate. Another thing is your regimen looks very packed and you mite get over trained. You may have to tweak it a little every week before your totally comfortable with it. I also suggest that you totally revamp your regimen every three months to prevent your muscles from getting used to the work out. Hope this helps.
linkster01 is offline   Reply With Quote