MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - New 160x600 Ad Banner plus more...

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2009, 03:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
TraMaI
"I <3 Trolls"

TraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTraMaI Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToeZup View Post
HAHA, thank you very much gentlemen. Her name is actually Starr and she is very cool. We appreciate the feedback. I can't wait until the pics are finalized to resemble something like this. Thanks again everyone.

First off, keep teh picture just like this. Dont add anything to it (except maybe www.toezup.com under the logo?) but keep it minimal it looks ******* fantastic.

Second, the banner is really inconsistent :\ One thing im nitpicky abuot with design is consistency man you know that. Change the "digital" font back to the regular font you are using. Also, either take the back ground off the words (the black star burst that takes out the wave effect) or make it so it is on teh words (as opposed ot the words being in it) so you can keep the waved back ground in it when it says boxing wrestling MMA. It'll look 100x better that way trust me. Looks great though man, honestly. Good Job. I hope to see some shit in magazines soon so I can be like "I DESIGNED HIS FIST PAIR OF SHORTS!!!!" lol.

Keep up the good work man
TraMaI is offline   Reply With Quote