MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito's Excuse?

Thread: Tito's Excuse?
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2006, 03:30 PM   #23 (permalink)
ROCKBASS03
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

ROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enoughROCKBASS03 will become famous soon enough
Hey man, you are on the net, you have no enemies on here. If you constantly praise a fighter, you will get people to say stuff to you about it. Doesn't make them enemies.

Nothing bullshit about my comment. Any time you post about a fighter, there is always some others who defend evey move that fighter makes. Not saying you do, but that happens. I started the thread as a joke. I did not come on here saying Tito will get killed, or anything like that. I said if Tito loses. I want Chuck to win, but I am not so stupid that I know he will win. It is a fight, anything can happen.

If you really think you have enemies on here because of you defending Tito, then you shoudl really take the comments on the net a little less serious.
I also see you are from Ohio too. Care to share what area? Pm me if you like!
ROCKBASS03 is offline   Reply With Quote