MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - my routine

Thread: my routine
View Single Post

Old 12-27-2006, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
yeah I just ripped off the weight routine from tito ortiz. Its not supposed to be heavy weights its more about muscle endurance. Im also thinking about making it so the first half of the week I train muscle indurance and the secound half of the week I make the weight training faster paced like cirquit training so I can develop more explosive streghnth and twitchy muscle fiber.

The whole routine is more about muscle stamina than anything so im not going to be lifting heavy weights. The rest of it is just to improve my indurance.

Im going to be doing bag work as my cardio conditioning and set up various combinations that I can use in fights and then working each combination continuously for 10 5 minute rounds. This will also get my body used to the mma application and give me an overabundance of stamina.