MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - why hasnt wandy faught fedor yet?

View Single Post

Old 07-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #29 (permalink)
ranger595
MMA Fanatic

ranger595 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Don
hmm that may have been it I am not familiar with pride... But it looked like Fedor was going down.. espically after that slam.. but thats why i love the armbar.. comes out of no where. bam fight over... victory from the jaws of defeat
That's why I like Fedor too. Because he has come back from adversity in quite a few of his fights and stays focused to stop his opponents in any way. When he fought Fugita he started the fight standing up and was taking it to him, but when the waters began getting murky he switched his approach and was ready to choke him out.

I think it was a Kimura that made Randleman tap...

BTW. Who says Fedor catches up to Wandy to pound him out anyway. Of course Fedor outwieghs him by 30 lbs, however the ground is the only place where size is a significant factor, in fact if the fight goes passed 15 minutes, Wandy should have a speed/quickness factor..... and may land more often in the later portion of the fight as he sets up traps for Fedor when he tries to take him down..

Perception is everything and no one can get a decision over Fedor so Wandy would have to knock him out...
ranger595 is offline   Reply With Quote