MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BJ Penn Light training or outclassed???

View Single Post

Old 03-20-2009, 01:29 AM   #12 (permalink)
InAweOfFedor
Amatuer

InAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the roughInAweOfFedor is a jewel in the rough
Originally I really wanted BJ to win, and thought if anyone had a chance to upset gsp it would be him.

As soon as I saw footage of both of them training and the difference in commitment I knew GSP had it in the bag.

BJ was commited to winning, but GSP was commited to destroying BJ and as a consequence that is what happened.

Whether GSP greased up or whatever, the result would not of been different, BJ was totally overwhelmed before the end of the first round.

Superior fitness, superior strength, superior game plan and superior training won the fight.

BJ needs to shut his mouth for once, train his ass off and let his fighting do the talking.
InAweOfFedor is offline   Reply With Quote