MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How much does size matter?

View Single Post

Old 05-24-2006, 06:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Kameleon
This is SPARTA!

Kameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level nowKameleon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by CopperShark
Well, I guess that it would be better if maybe people limited how much weight could be inbetween them? They should set up fights up one weight class, and down one weight class. That would make things interesting. Also maybe they should lengthen the rounds ?
They really can't do too much with lengthening the rounds cause of being on PPV. They have only so much time to be on the air. Imagine no time limits, your watching a great fight and all of a sudden it cuts off, cause your out of air time. I would be pissed. I would like to see fighters fight one weight class up or below them, that would be interesting.