MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - SuperFights For '07

View Single Post

Old 12-28-2006, 12:03 AM   #42 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
my freind just graduated from the art institute and is in graffics desighn and he is doing extremely well so I dont know what your talking about.

As for the reserves you show your ignorance more and more every time you speak. I was deployed to iraq in fall of 2001 and I served my time over seas. So you got your moneys worth out of the national guard from me and the military is currently using all of the reservists to their full potential so smug little ****s like you dont get drafted. Stop talking about things you know very little about.