MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey: Southpaw or any other Supplement Experts

View Single Post

Old 03-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
-GSP-
Flyweight

-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug-GSP- Needs A Hug
I'm just trying to gain as much lean muscle as possible while keeping my BF % relatively low. Any supplements aside from pro-hormones or steroids are worth giving a shot.

My diet is pretty awesome how it is except for the fact that I slip up drinking alcohol and getting fast food for me and the GF but what can you do?

There's a guy that my workout partner and I converse with at the gym regularly. Guy is absolutely shredded and said he's done it with a diet similar to mine, hard work + dedication, and cellucor supplements.

He recommended trying the muscle mass package they have on their site but I told him I don't have the money right now to spend on that entire package so he said "YOU DEFINITELY HAVE TO GO ON THE P6"!

I don't know...
-GSP- is offline   Reply With Quote