MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2009, 11:51 PM   #127 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshuggeth View Post
I've read the comic but not seen the movie, sorry. I'm not interested in watching it though. You should read the comic its great though? Are you a fan of comics?

By the way, Dune was a masterpiece.
My college bf loved Cherry Poptart and Omaha the Cat Dancer. and my friend's bf was one of those guys with the huge collection who would drag her to Campus Comics (E. Lansing, MI) and spend all his paycheck on comics.

I liked Love and Rockets. I think the Hernandez brothers did other projects together but I can't remember them right now.

I've never actually read Dune. I've become too dependent on the killer visuals from the movie. I should probably attempt it.

I can't remember if I mentioned One on One or Survivor by Tabitha King. (Yes, wife of Stephen). I liked One on One but Survivor had a better plot and way better sex.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote