MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-27-2009, 12:05 AM   #129 (permalink)
Walker
ASS MAN

Walker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF MaterialWalker Is Future HOF Material
Meshuggeth- yes yes Dune is an absolute masterpiece( the OG series by Frank and not his son's follow ups though they are entertaining). Swp- the Dune movie sucked so hard at even coming close to the true story so please peas try and disregard anything in it- especially Sting as Feyd-Rautha and the sound like weirding modules they used in the movie. Really upset me honestly.

On comics I was a huge reader as a kid and then actaully collected for awhile and still have many. Though I stopped reading awhile back but my brother got me to read Marvel's Civil War which was great though I'm totally confused that Thor died somehow.