MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 03-26-2009, 11:11 PM   #130 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Meshuggeth- yes yes Dune is an absolute masterpiece( the OG series by Frank and not his son's follow ups though they are entertaining). Swp- the Dune movie sucked so hard at even coming close to the true story so please peas try and disregard anything in it- especially Sting as Feyd-Rautha and the sound like weirding modules they used in the movie. Really upset me honestly.

On comics I was a huge reader as a kid and then actaully collected for awhile and still have many. Though I stopped reading awhile back but my brother got me to read Marvel's Civil War which was great though I'm totally confused that Thor died somehow.
Holy sh!t! I had no idea! I did hate Sting as Feyd-Rautha, though. I told lord and master that Sting wasn't acting, he really is just a pathological douchebag.

He didn't care b/c he was drooling over Sean Young.

Sig Credit to Toxic
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote