MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Supplments that work and dont work!

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #53 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
So we are supposed to take the advice of a guy who was obese most of his life and never trained properly on what supplements do and don't work? Excellent. And jesus man I just checke out your log on BB.com. I mean, I don't mean to be rude but you should probably head to like Sherdog and read all the FAQs in the training section. A couple of times.

BB.com is full of morons. It's a laughing stock. Go to a place like MarundeMuscle and share your wisdom. See how they react.

All your respnses are making me laugh in this thread southpaw.

Last edited by TheNegation : 03-28-2009 at 05:51 PM.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote