MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Supplments that work and dont work!

View Single Post

Old 03-28-2009, 04:56 PM   #54 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
Good grief, BB.com is a good site to if you want to buy supplements, but their forum is one of the last places you want to go for credible information.
I agree with this. What your going to get over at bodybuilding.com forum is a bunch of bro science.

-Broscience is the predominant brand of reasoning in bodybuilding circles where the anecdotal reports of jacked dudes are considered more credible than scientific research.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
I'm sorry to hear that you feel that way...i'll try and make my posts less intense in the future
How about simply using your head before you post such ridiculous shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
So we are supposed to take the advice of a guy who was obese most of his life and never trained properly on what supplements do and don't work? Excellent. And jesus man I just checke out your log on BB.com. I mean, I don't mean to be rude but you should probably head to like Sherdog and read all the FAQs in the training section. A couple of times.

Yeah his log is just plain. Dumb he's 135lbs and he's trying to cut using a supplement (fat burner) made by Dave Palumbo. Not realizing that when he finishes cutting he's going to look like an ethiopian. Not to mention he's eating like shit and training like a bitch

PLus didn't he just post 6 pages ago that Fat Burners were one of the many useless supplements?

Being he is bodybuilder (as he claims) I don't think Sherdog's S&P is going to help him and in fact he'll probably catch a ton of shit over there for it
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote