MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Religion....

Thread: Religion....
View Single Post

Old 03-29-2009, 09:42 PM   #24 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by MenorcanMadman View Post
Well, thats your right to believe that. I just hate when people try and act like they actually know what happened back when the world was created and Jesus was around, you can believe whatever you want, no one truthfully knows, you just have faith in what you have faith in.
That is why religion doesn't work for me, I don't have any faith. No one knows for sure, but we have the best guess. But really that isn't very important, oh we got here by the big bang and evolved slowly over time. Its interesting to know but really pales in comparison to.. oh say what im going to eat for supper. :P

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote