MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Supplments that work and dont work!

View Single Post

Old 03-30-2009, 05:35 PM   #80 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Holy ******* shit! 35lbs in one summer!!! Was the dude cycling like enough steroids to kill a horse? I can't put on weight for shit

I have no idea what kind of creatine I took in high school but it was like a pinkish/purple liquid mix I drank and rotated water/juice etc with.

All im taking now is wheybolic extreme protein shake shit from GNC, GNC mega men vitomen pack and fish oil. What if anything would you recommend for me to add to my stack of stuff to build lean muscle? I know I need to increase my calories and cut back on cardio, but ive been to afraid to lose mah abs/obs but ive always wanted to get bigger, i was around 180ish at my best weight in high school, im about 168ish now. (price is no object)

Gaining 35lbs (of LBM) over one summer is impossible. Even with Steroids. Most of it was likely very sloppy/water weight.

If it's a liquid than it's most likely Kre Alkalyn which, IMO is junk. Just stick with Plain Creatine Monohydrate.

What your taking right now is pretty much all you need. Although I'd get rid of the Wheybolic. The Price per serving is a giant rip-off. I know because I used to work at GNC. It's like $59.99 for 15 servings.

Just get yourself some optimum protein, and eat more real food.

Lift heavy and use good form!
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote