MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Need some help from Cardio freaks :)

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2006, 11:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
cabby
Super Heavyweight

cabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledgecabby Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I never liked running or even tried it out till this last summer. I started at 5.5mph for 15minutes and eventually got up to 6mph for 30 minutes which is around 3miles a pop sometimes id do it twice in one day. My treadmill was in the basement which was humid as hell so sweat just ran off. I was in the best shape of my life. Keep pushing it and do overdo it ur body will get used to it as you drop weight. Another thing I noticed is when u run your pores are open all the time and u sweat out toxins alot easier than if u didnt run at all. Running is the shit you feel so good when you do it.
cabby is offline   Reply With Quote