MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - SuperFights For '07

View Single Post

Old 12-29-2006, 11:49 AM   #48 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by robb2140
Honestly, i respect everyone's oppinion but u have no idea what u r talking about. I am a stockbroker, my office is comprised of mainly guys with no college degree that have good sales skills(street guys). Top guy in my office makes over 1,000,000$$ yr. We are not a major firm either.

It is not for everyone, that you r right about. every 10 guys that comes into our training program 1-2 makes it
what firm are you with

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman9000
If you'll read my original post I'm the one that said Liddell was kenpo in the first place. ANd it's better to be a smart ass than a dumbass. Damn, I'm good.

then you openly admit his karate is what made him what he is thank you