MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - best way to cut bodyfat

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2009, 02:21 PM   #16 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNegation View Post
Guys I wouldn't so quick to write off that kind of training, especially if it's done in circuit style. If people aren't doing it thinking they are going to "tone" their muscles I don't have any problem with it, I think it can be very effective. Sure you won't gain strenght, but thats not what this guy was looking for.
Well what do you mean by "that kind of training." I was referring to 3 sets x 10-12 reps type training, which sucks. I'm also a huge fan of circuits, particularly the ones that illmatic does. And you can still gain "strength" from circuits, it's just more strength-endurance.

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote