MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - best way to cut bodyfat

View Single Post

Old 03-31-2009, 03:55 PM   #17 (permalink)
TheNegation
Banned

TheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He CrossesTheNegation Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Well what do you mean by "that kind of training." I was referring to 3 sets x 10-12 reps type training, which sucks. I'm also a huge fan of circuits, particularly the ones that illmatic does. And you can still gain "strength" from circuits, it's just more strength-endurance.
I'm not actually sure what he was implying, but "high reps light weight" to me would be higher than that, up to conditioning level. Definitely not necesarily BB style reps and sets.
TheNegation is offline   Reply With Quote