MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - starting training tomorrow and i don't have a clue..

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 03:23 AM   #9 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Dude we are the same size. I have 3 pounds and change on you and 5 years older :P

Dude if you have a choice take kickboxing and bjj. Im kinda biased because I do those two xD. I only do jitz on Wednesdays and sometimes on open mat saturdays and dude trust me it makes a huge difference. I've always thought mine was good enough but its ridiculous how much better ive gotten at a lot of things in maybe a 6ish weeks.

But back to original topic: dude no one told me this but bring water/gatorade, stretch even before class starts (trust me it really helps) and don't be afraid to take a break when you need it. When I started jitz we did a lot of lunges, frog jumps etc and I went with it because im an ego driven dumbass and I was sore for 4 days after wards. If any of the wiser members read this I'll probably be bitched upon but the only workout I give my legs is running and kicking xD absolutely no lifting etc.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote