MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida will get KTFO

View Single Post

Old 04-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #20 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCARFACE BLUES View Post
As much as i like this bloke his head is just sittin there ready to be taken off. Rashad is called "sugar" for a reason, cos he floats and stings and when he stings its hard. Machidas jaw has'nt really been tested and Rashad will hit him, Liddell's elusiveness is alot like Machidas they hardly get hit Liddell found out the hard way twice so i expect him to change his gameplan when he fights Rua, Machida should change his now B4 the dragon gets burnt. I've put a $100 on Rashad cos those odds R ridiculous.
How many times has Machida gotten hit since debuting in the UFC? Almost none.

You can say he leaves his head sitting out there, but he's an illusive guy. He doesn't keep his hands tight, like a traditional boxer, but he doesn't leave his chin in the mix.

His head is away from danger, and Rashad is going to have to chase him if he wants that shot at the knock out.

Frankly, I don't think Rashad's standup is going to be helpful against Machida, and I don't think he's going to get Lyoto to the mat (and even if he did, it wouldn't do anything).

That's why I'm not betting on the fight, because I think Machida will win, and the odds aren't going to help me make any money worth talking about.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote