MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Risky Bet!!!

Thread: Risky Bet!!!
View Single Post

Old 12-30-2006, 01:14 AM   #32 (permalink)
asskicker
GO BEARS!

asskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enoughasskicker will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by daman5
Im still trying to find the post, i am pretty sure its here But you still did make the bet.....

And i dont understand you had Tito EVERYTHING on your name, and now its someone else, what happend to Tito? No love anymore for him? Did someone say that Tito does actually suck and that you look like a noob with him plastered over your name?

hehe you dont actually have to respond im just having fun getting you all worked up hehe
The only Tito thing I've ever had was an avatar. Thats it. Its no different than me having a Randy one now. Ive also had avatars of Fedor, Jon Fitch, Chuck and some others so having an avatar doesnt mean hes my favorite. I like him but I really dont have a favorite fighter I like alot of guys.
asskicker is offline   Reply With Quote