MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Just Need a Little Help!!!

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 01:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
keepthechange
MMA Fanatic

keepthechange has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Just Need a Little Help!!!

So I've got some questions that need expert advice, and I couldn't think of any where to start but right here. Ok, I am 23 Years old and I really want to get started learning the way around MMA and what I need to do to become a fighter. I have zero experience, but I have nothing to lose. I have wanted to be a fighter since I was a kid, but between taking care of family members in need and just trying to survive in this economy I have had no time to pursue anything. I am finally in a situation that is stable and have an chance to do it. I dont want to hesitate or wait any longer. Here is what I need to know..... How do I get started? Where can I go to get the proper training? Is my Height and weight going to be an issue? I am 5,5 and 155lbs. And Last but not least What is a good Martial art to learn? I am willing to move anywhere in the US to make this dream come true. I appreciate you if you took the time to read this. Thanks very much.
keepthechange is offline   Reply With Quote