MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - How much do you spend on supplements per month?

View Single Post

Old 04-05-2009, 10:18 PM   #9 (permalink)
southpaw447
Banned

southpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level nowsouthpaw447 is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by wukkadb View Post
Hey southpaw, what should I take post workout? Right now I'm taking a scoop of whey in water with a scoop of creatine and possibly cut up fruit/yogurt.

How effective is it to add things like waxy maize, gatorade, dextrose, glutamine, etc? My goal is just good recovery and muscular growth.

The most cost efficient thing to do would be to to mix the 5g of creatine in gatorade and slam it after you finish. Then a Whey Protein Shake with a Banana a little while after.

I'd do the Whey with Yogurt and Fruit for a morning shake personally.

Right now I don't use any creatine at all.

I do 40-60g of Whey Post workout in Water with a Banana and it works fine for me. I can't afford the Post Workout carbs supps right now.
southpaw447 is offline   Reply With Quote