MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Currently Reading?

View Single Post

Old 04-06-2009, 05:16 PM   #146 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walker View Post
Hey DarkWraith have you read Harry Turtledove's The Guns of the South? It's an alternate history book on the Civil War and if the South had AK-47s- it's a pretty interesting read.
Yeah, I picked that book up when I was touring Gettysburg. That was the one that got me into his books. A more interesting read about an alternative ending to the Civil War is his Southern Victory series starting with How Few Remain. That line actually encompasses 11 books. Good series if you are a fan of that type of fiction like I am. He also has the Worldwar series and the Colonization series about aliens landing during WWII and taking over the planet.

He is a favorite author of mine in case you haven't noticed
Darkwraith is offline   Reply With Quote