MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Scarecrow's Log

Thread: Scarecrow's Log
View Single Post

Old 04-06-2009, 07:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Scarecrow
Featherweight

Scarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of KnowledgeScarecrow Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Scarecrow's Log

Hey all, I'm setting up this log again but this time in the correct section. My goal the next 6-8 weeks is to try to get as close to benching 300lbs as possible. I did a test over the weekend and was able to put up 270, so it is at this mark that I will begin the routing using the spreadsheets on this site.

http://www.geocities.com/~slopitch/mm2k/

So here is what all I did for the day...

Week 1 / Day 1

Bench Press - 1x6 @ 210, 2x5 @ 225, 2x4 @ 235
Cable Flys - 3x8 @ 25/30/35
DB Side Raises - 3x8 @ 25/30/35
Triceps Ext. - 3x8 @ 50/55/60
Weighted Situps - 3x12 @ 35/40/45

One change from my original post is that I switched out the incline DB presses and added in cable flys. All the weight used today felt good, I might add 5 lbs to each set of my triceps extensions next week.