MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC undisputed 7 whole minutes of gameplay!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 04:04 AM   #12 (permalink)
Emericanaddict
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

Emericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashKola View Post
My Xbox has had the red ring of death for about 2 years I think, or maybe its one, I'm not really sure. I'm guessing I can't still get send it in for free can I?

I was hoping they were going to show the buffer 180 in the game.
TheXbox 360 generally has a 3 year warranty so you should be fine. They shouldnt give you any problems just ring 1-800-4-my-xbox and froce your way through the machine to a person tell them its dead and that it happened recently to avoid complications.

You wont have to pray it doesnt happen again because the 3 year warranty renews after every fix. if it ahdn't i would have had to buy 2 new systems now. Though i haven had RROD in a long time last time my disc tray failed but they didnt give me any issues at all.

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote