MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC undisputed 7 whole minutes of gameplay!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 05:33 AM   #16 (permalink)
UKRampage
MMA Fanatic

UKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enoughUKRampage will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandalian View Post
Repped and thanks for posting.

But since when does Rampage throw that many kicks?
errr...its a game! Would not be great if you when you played Rmapage they said "Hey Rampage don't kick so lets make it impossible for him to do so!".

On another note, I actually was lucky enough to play an alpha build for 30mins back in January and all I can tell you is its absolutely amazing! I didnt get to see any of the menus, as the build was straight into select a fighter screen. Really smooth gameplay, controls are really clever and more fun than Fight night (which is a damn fun game).

Roll on May!
UKRampage is offline   Reply With Quote