MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC undisputed 7 whole minutes of gameplay!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 09:38 AM   #23 (permalink)
leifdawg
Welterweight

leifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By Allleifdawg Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emericanaddict View Post
Yes lol the 360 is a piece of shit right because that's why the install base is more than twice the size of the PS3 and people CONTINUE to buy the system regardless of it's few flaws right. That says a lot about it.

People recognize that the 360 as a total package combined with it's bigger list of A+ titles and Xbox live make the service overall the best and most affordable package for the hardcore gamer.

I CANNOT WAIT to have a PS3 for Little Big planet and MGS4 but that's all. those are the only things I care about. I probably wont even play the dman thing online because all the game i want to play online i allready own all my favorite multiplayer games on the 360 where the servers are better, and everyone has a mic to talk to.

Give the 360 a chance before you hate on it dude it's ridiculous to talk crap about something which you havent even used apparently judging by your statement. Seriously go play some COD on 360 it's a much better atmosphere because of the community and better match making combined with servers that get regular maintenance.

Buying a game on PS3 these days just limits your ability to play with others and the few that their are often dont have microphones. almost everyone is getting this for the 360 and it seems the forum contest for the game is more than liekly gonna be held on XBox 360 aswell.

The game will be great on both systems but there is no reason to disregard a fantastic game console that you havent even used.
I don't like FPS on consol systems, so touting COD or Halo means nothing to me. And as for online, yeah not a lot of people have mics, but I can always get a game within a few seconds on all my multiplayer games.

Also Blue-ray was a big factor for my selection; both for the games and the movies. Final Fantasy is my favorite game franchise and it will be all on one disc for PS3 and like 5 discs on Xbox.

Trust me I did a lot of research. While Xbox is currently winning the war in the amount of titles, the PS3 is clearly the superior system as far as engineering is concerned.