MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - recons 2nd log attempt

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #150 (permalink)
recon6991
Bantamweight

recon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enoughrecon6991 will become famous soon enough
Its the hammer strength row where you are seated and there are two handles to pull towards you. In a lot of tapes on ESPN where they show football players working out they show them doing it, if you saw the thing they did on Tim Tebow lifting he was doing it with like 5 plates a side. Most people I see using it do very little range of motion and throw their body back to get the weight up, I like to do very manageable weight. Its probably my favorite machine I really feel it.

Thanks about the snatches, snatches and squats are starting to really grow on me. When kids ask what I bench I ask what they squat now! feels great too.