MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC undisputed 7 whole minutes of gameplay!

View Single Post

Old 04-07-2009, 10:51 AM   #24 (permalink)
Emericanaddict
Takedown, Dominate & Destroy

Emericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level nowEmericanaddict is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by leifdawg View Post
I don't like FPS on consol systems, so touting COD or Halo means nothing to me. And as for online, yeah not a lot of people have mics, but I can always get a game within a few seconds on all my multiplayer games.

Also Blue-ray was a big factor for my selection; both for the games and the movies. Final Fantasy is my favorite game franchise and it will be all on one disc for PS3 and like 5 discs on Xbox.

Trust me I did a lot of research. While Xbox is currently winning the war in the amount of titles, the PS3 is clearly the superior system as far as engineering is concerned.
Ok then forget the FPS games. Havent you noticed that currently the Xbox 360 has a larger library of Jrpg's that are all very well produced. ( I love Blue Dragon) Seriously who cares whether or not a game is on multiple discs or not?

It's fair enough you like the PS3 just dont shoot down the 360 so fast it has a vary wide variety of games outside of FPS's. People have this stigma that the 360 is all about FPS like the Origional Xbox but all the FPS games barring Halo 3 on the 360 are also on the PS3.

All that said have you played little Big Planet and is it all that it's cracked up to be? I wouldnt mind having it as a Blue-Ray player aswell though.

Ive allready ot the Wii which just collects dust under the TV nowadays and my 360 and now im looking to finish the collection with a PS3 when the price drops. I buy every system every generation once the price is affordable and the good games are out hehehe.
---------------------------------
The commenttating seems far improved over earlier builds that we have seen of the game. I noticed that this time Joe and Goldy were using the Fighters names and stats while in older videos they either didn't mention their names or stats at all or said something along the lines of "His Opponent".

Also the ground and pound seemed a bit smoother and not as twitchy as it did before. Still a bit jarring but i'll get over it hahaha.

1. Forrest Griffin
2. Clay Guida
3. Shane Carwin
4. Jon Fitch
5. Chuck Liddell
6. Wanderlei Silva
7. Chris Leben

Emericanaddict is offline   Reply With Quote