MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shamrock vs. Diaz Strikeforce April 11

View Single Post

Old 04-09-2009, 01:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
americanfighter
MMA Patriot

americanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By Allamericanfighter Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
all in on Shamrock when the odds get put up but in the mean time lets watch a classic.

good post man anytime bass gets in a fight with a shamrock you know its going to be epic. I love watching his fight with ken (Not the one where ken breaks his leg in 1:17). It was the most exciting technical ground battle I have ever seen. Fank's fight was awesome too.

I love watching the frank and young ken shamrock fights they seem to be the only ones that make a ground battle exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroPRIDE View Post
all in on Shamrock when the odds get put up but in the mean time lets watch a classic.

2:56 this is why cage fighting is better. lol