MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Admit it MMA fans!

View Single Post

Old 04-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Look, I don't even like this Fedor bloke, but I just can't deny his dominance and immense talent. I've said it before and i'll say it again, if everybody had their day on the same day, Fedor is probably the best. He isn't just 'well rounded'. He happens to be GREAT at almost every aspect of MMA. Great on the ground, great on his feet. He has supreme discipline and self awareness and belief in his abilities.

HOWEVER, people forget that these athletes are all human so other human factors can come into it. So imo that makes the unstoppable, like Fedor/A.Silva/GSP, still beatable in theory. Which would imply that nobody is the best.